October 9-10, 2015
Friday 7-9pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
Fellowship of Christ Church
1788 Kildaire Farm Rd
Cary, NC 27511
What if God designed life in the Kingdom to be one of boundless growth and change?
What if God meant for us to experience inner transformation as a way of life, instead of a rare event?
Join with us as we discover a fresh perspective on spiritual development that can breathe new life into our spiritual journey, foster spiritual growth, and lead us to greater transformation and joy!
In Transformation By Design, we examine the nature of spiritual growth from over a dozen angles that shed amazing light on this process. Questions we will address include:
- How did God design transformation?
- What is God’s part? What is our part? How are other people involved?
- What is the “best” approach to transformation?
- How can we be formed into the image of Christ?
- What is formational theology, and why is it so important?
- What are some common misunderstandings among Christians that get in the way of transformation?
- Why does all this matter?